Nov 10, 2011

I'M BACK♥


:] Yes that is correct! I am back. ♥
I've been on LaTale lately just... not really blogging.
I was too busy..caught up on working on my guild [Euphonia] and trying to get sub class and school started and then theres my boyfriend who I cant stop thinking about and then akjsdkashdkhasdkhasdkhjasd, on and on and on and on.

But here's a small little update on what's been up lately. :D.
1. My boyfriend has turned into a homeless, dirty, dark dude. LOL. ♥

2. Our bunnies are going out behind our backs. >:c THANKS FOR NOT TELLING US.

 3. This is Me, Micheko as a Sword Dancer. :D
Elitism and YaSlinga as a Blade Slinger
and Juicee as a Rogue Master

4. iCreatedFlow has been called out by a 14 year old fake slutty girl. LOL.

Little story behind that: They were talking to each other via whispers and she's super "flirty". Asking about his PPSIZE & HER THINGIE 

OHGAWD I CANT EVEN...
WONT EVEN...
NO JUST NO.

Okay. :c
Back to working on my 3rd char's sub class. D:
And what i mean by that is... I already have 2 sub classes... and im working on another one... /dies.
These quests..so ebil. :c


Edit:
I forgot to mention.. I've given up a bit on my guild. :\ Just because schools been around and people don't go on anymore and i'm just not the person who likes running a guild. lol.
RIP: Euphonica || Lv 8 Neutral.
I mean im gonna leave it there but everyone can leave and stuff but yeahh.. ;D
Not gonna let it all go to waste right?
But as for right now. I'll just be using it to sell crop until my stacks of crop boxes are gone.

Oh. Yeah.
LF> Guild.

No comments:

Post a Comment