Nov 16, 2011


Highlanderftw? :]
Yes :3 This is my 3rd character with subclass. "How could you possibly survive doing those quests again!?"
Honestly it's not that bad when you have other people doing it with you. :]
Congrats SumYungHo on Psykicker and Elusively on Rouge. :>
Highlander is so much fun so far. :D! 
I made a bladeslinger as well but i just can't stand the... slowness without buff x__x

So because, as most of us...should or do know, once you change your job into your sub class your level automatically goes back to level 140. 
[To clear things up once again, your 3rd class character will stay the level you left it at before you changed to your sub class and nothing gets reset so calm your pps]

Anyways so... D: I want to use that viyor spiral sword gasjdhkjasdhkjhsd! So pretty :[ ♥
But it's for the level 190's... >w>;
And if you guy don't know yet, Viyor is a new boss added in the last OGPlanet update.
New mountain area in the Sky Kingdom and stuff. :o
I haven't checked it out because... imlazy. soz.

So because no one sells expert half or full leeches on weekdays...and rarely on weekends, SumYungHo & I decided to do quests! :D We're such good kids ~
 i blurrrrrred the rest out cus idk but he looks cool in this screen shot. ;o i could've made a sig with it but my brownie's name is in the way >;c plus he would have no use for it so... eh eh eh eh.

Psykicker kapowww!~ :D 
I look like im an earth sorcerer/mage cus of the green dragons [well its not a dragon but if you've ever seen their dragon skill] and im all spinnnnny c: remind me to... turn off names and lower effects next time i take screen shots. :[ i just maxed them out this time cus i thought they'd look prettier, but it kind of just ruined everything and cawkblawked errthanggg.
^ for example.
OHGAWD MAH FACE, SO UGLEH.
LOOK AT THAT CAT'S REACTION TO MAH FACE. :C
But then I took my revenge, and im like ASJKDAKSJ LOOK AT ME NOW.
jaykay. but i thought i had a pretty good timing with this screen shot 8D its like ~magically appears~
AND THAT ONE CONCH SHELL OCTO ALLLLL THE WAY TO THE LEFT IS LIKE 
*o* DAYUMGIRL.
okay im done.

To be honest, Webfoot Octopus Temple isn't so bad. :D It doesn't hurt as much as it used to... o_o At least that's what I think. :3 And the quests aren't so bad since you can clear up most of them. A lot of the quest items are in Misc anyways so.. :D


But after SumYungHo left me to buy chips ... >.>
WHICH. I AM STILL MAD AT.
[he doesn't listen to me on xfire cus all you can hear is crunchcrunchcrunchchips] and like 10 seconds after i say something, he's like hmm? and im like -_____- ... *ignores* NEVER AGAIN OK BABE.
So i decided to go finish some quests by myself. :[ Since he's ahead of me anyways.
I THOUGHT WE WERE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER
*thinking of that one highschoolmusical song... i think.*

I will be uploading a.... video.
Of my highlander just killing around while finishing like one last quest or something.
But youtube's being a pain in the arse so i have to make a whole new account and channel. :\
it'll be up... o-o one day. :D

^ ahahahahaha :D

No comments:

Post a Comment